Why Forklift Training?
You hire the best people, You buy the best forklifts, You handle the best products…
Protect Your Investments!
We offer complete forklift Train-the-Trainer and Train-the-Operator programs to accommodate your needs. It’s fast, friendly, convenient, and affordable.
Did You Know?
OSHA requires ALL forklift operators to successfully complete an operator safety training course.
OSHA can fine you thousands of dollars for not having your forklift operators trained.
Operator’s performance evaluations must be conducted at least every three years.
Operator refresher training is required if:
- the operator is involved in an accident or near miss situation
- the operator has been observed operating the vehicle in an unsafe manner
- an evaluation has revealed that the operator needs supplemental training
- there are changes in the workplace that could affect the safe operation of the vehicle
- the operator is assigned to a different type or class of industrial truck
For more information on OSHA industrial truck regulations: U.S. Department of Labor - Occupational Safety & Health Administration - Powered industrial trucks. - 1910.178
Cover Your Assets! We Can Help...
Call (724) 898-2000 today.
Contact Langer Material Handling, Inc. by calling 724-898-2000 or emailing using our convenient contact form here.